True love

What do you understand by the term true love?
I would not answer that for you but all I can tell you is this for the men if you get a girl who is loyal, loving, caring, kind, spiritual in her faith and all the positive things kindly just thank your God for bringing her your way and please use your brains and think wisely this woman can change a lot of things about your past your present and even your future
Personal if I was a guy I wouldn't go for the looks because a wise man once said looks may deceive us
I would go for the heart because a wise man once said the heart never grows old but the looks does and am sure you all will agree to this.. Before you love someone remember this words go for the heart not the looks it will help you realize what kind of a person your dealing with 



Am sure 100% of us teenagers will go for guys with swag for the ladies

 not forgetting that a wise man said SWAG isn't going to pay the bills 10years from now and for the men some will go for ladies with asses others will go for the slim once and 99% will always consider the physical beauty of the woman but don't forget what I said earlier on because I know only 2% of us will pick a girl or a  boy not because he or she is pretty but because they have a kind heart... 


I decided to come up with this blog so that I can guide you on the right way of helping yourselves on choosing the right partner so as to avoid the heartbreaks and the regrets most of us come to face after breaking up with their loved once



Comments

  1. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +2348104102662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail.com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment